1. Welcome to IonCraft! Play with us today! Minecraft multiplayer server address: play.ioncraft.org
    Have a question? Sign in to our forums today! Or, click here to read our Frequently Asked Questions page!

Pending KaileiPlays's Admin Application <3

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by KaileiPlays, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 14 days old.
  1. KaileiPlays

KaileiPlays Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    KaileiPlays
    IGN: KaileiPlays
    Old IGN before name change?(if any): Lopa_and_Kiki
    Skype Name: KaileiPlaysMC
    Do you Know Any Rules?
    Network Rules

[1] No hacking
    [2] No spamming
    [3] No scamming
    [4] No homophobia
    [5] No racism
    [6] No offenses
    [7] No bullying
    [8] No disrespect
    [9] No serious threats
    [10] No autoclicking or macros
    [11] Don't bypass the chat filter
    [12] Don't grief/steal on creative, skyblock or towny
    [13] Don't advertise other server ips, domains or websites
    [14] Don't abuse nick names (playernames or offensive words)
    [15] Don't DDoS any players or the server
    [16] Don't chargeback any payments made to the network
    [17] Don't use other accounts on the network if you are banned or muted
    [18] Don't leak private information about players IP, home address or real name
    [19] Don't exploit glitches!
    ------
    How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft? 3 Years
    Can you record: Yes My Channel Is KaileiPlaysMC
    Do you use teamspeak: Sometimes
    Fluent Languages Spoken: English, and sometimes french
    Have You ever Been Staff? Yes I have been staff, i was Mod, Head-Admin, Co-Owner, Helper, Builder, Head-Builder and staff-manager.
    Any past minecraft administration: I been staff on play.opcraft.net, Frostcraft.tk ,play.endercraft.com PixelCraft.Org and More!
    Any other game past administration: Never Broke a Single Staff Rule and If I did I would love to take any punishment :)
    Why do you want Admin: I love this server its very amazing and I want to help it out :). I will never disobey the Owner or Any High ranks. If I do Get Punish Idc Ill take any punishment from them. All Staff Members Never Give Up Like Me! This is server inspired me to make my own minecraft server and yet im happy I have a minecraft server. But this server is amazing I love i mean the Staffs Are good And Everything. Admin or Moderator Doesn't matter to me however sometimes I can screw up but thats ok I can fix that. If I get demoted doesn't matter, i will not argue with Developers, Owners, and Staff. Someone Spamming I would warn them 2 times and if they keep doing it I would mute them. If they spam on /helpop I would ban them. If there was someone hacking I would Need Proof By Video or Screen Shot. I can also do /vanish to watch over players. If Someone says ''Staff TPA''. I would tpa to them and watch them fight and see if they hack or not. I know I am not that good But It would mean to me to help out.

Timezone: 10:00 Am {United States}
    Are you 14 years of age or older?: i Am 14 Years Old
    Are you currently a Moderator or have been an active member of IonCraft for more than one year?: Yes I was a Member For a Year and I am Not a Moderator
    Have you read and understand all of the requirements of the position?: Yes

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION!

<3 Sorry Questions I do Not Understand Because Of My Speaking of The English
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 28, 2016 ---
    I changed my ign thats why you never been seeing me

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  2. NorstWitherSlayer

NorstWitherSlayer Custom

• Architect
    • Veteran
    • Architect Judge
    • Custom
    Ratings:
    +1,083 / 48 / -227
    Faction:
    Mine
    Towny:
    Abanerthy
    Minecraft Username:
    Norst33
    Your application is amazing! I was promoted to Head Admin just yesterday, and I think you would be a great addition to the team. Accepted! Let me know when you're on and I'll promote you.

There may be a slight problem. I don't think it's a major problem, but it's a small one. I don't think it will affect your promotion, but... well, Ioncraft kinda doesn't exist anymore. I'm sure it's not a major issue; we can work things out... I mean, I don't think it's THAT important for a server to be alive to be promoted on...

:p

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 14 days old.