Here's a quick guide I wrote on how to install Shaders mod. Please note that Shaders is extremely graphics intensive. If you do not have a decent graphics card and computer, do not install this mod. Let me know if you have questions or need any clarification below!
How to Install Shaders Mod
- Run Minecraft 1.7.5. Do this by selecting clicking Edit Profile in the Minecraft Launcher and selecting release-1.7.5 underVersion. Start the game and exit after it loads completely
- Download Optifine 1.7.5 HD U D1 (click here). Double click/run the Optifine jar file you just downloaded and it will install Optifine.
- Run Minecraft 1.7.5-Optifine. It should be the default profile in the Minecraft Launcher. If not, select it. Start the game and exit after it loads completely.
- Download GLSL Shaders mod (click here). Double click/run the Shaders Mod jar file you just downloaded and it will install Shaders Mod.
- Run Minecraft 1.7.5.-Optifine-ShadersMod. It should be the default profile in the Minecraft Launcher. If not, select it. Start the game. You do not need to exit this time.
- Download Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaderpack (click here). Put the file in C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\shaderpacks
- Select the shaderpack you installed from the Options > Shaders menu in Minecraft.
- In Options > Shaders, enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow".
- In Options > Shaders, make sure that "OldLighting" is off.
And there you have it. Shaders mod should now be installed. Please make sure to tweak your Options > Video Settings for the best performance.
The recommended resource pack for SEUS is Chroma Hills